Why a Little Willow Leos Puppy?
- This is the method of early neurological stimulation that we use to raise confident dogs.
- Little Willow Leos puppies are whelped in our home.
- Little Willow Leos newborn puppies receive 24/7 around the clock care.
- Little Willow Leos receive weekly vetrinarian checks through the first 4 weeks of life to monitor growth and health.
- Little Willow Leos newborns receive early neurological stimulation to promote increased tolerance to stress, stronger adrenal gland function, and greater resistance to disease, compared to non-stimulated puppies. We reference “The Art of Raising Puppies by the Monks of New Skete NY.”
- Once weaned, the puppies are fed the highest nutritionally balanced diet to promote proper growth and development through the early weeks of life.
- Puppies are exposed to a variety of stimulating games, toys, and experiences to promote growth and development, both inside and outside (weather permitting … however, they do seem to love romping in the snow).
- Little Willow Leos puppies are loved, snuggled, cared for, and played with as if “one of our own.”
- AKC registration provided.
- 1st year LCA registration provided.
- Permanent ID provided (microchip).
- Temperament testing at seven weeks provided.
Litter E Sire
“Cajun is LPN1 Clear. I believe his grandparents are as well. No bloat and most of his siblings have had Excellent ratings on their hips. Cajun also has a clear cardiac exam. And he did just have a complete blood panel run and he is great”, these comments from Pixie Baber, owner of Cajun, 8/5/2011.
Cajun DNA Number: AKC DNA #V638817
Cajun has a “Good” hip rating, several of his siblings have “Excellent” ratings. He is LPN1 Clear, Elbows and Thyroid Normal and Cardiac Normal. Cajun’s CHIC number is 57689.
Update 3: All puppies from Litter E spoken for, click here is interested in future litters.
Update 2: Three Remaining Girls 5 wks and 1d old
Update 1: taken 8-12-11 at age 4wks + 1day ( The first few are girls (green stripes, black, blue, plaid), the boys are wide collar blue, wide collar purple, pink (go figure), brown flowers)