Why a Little Willow Leos Puppy?
- This is the method of early neurological stimulation that we use to raise confident dogs.
- Little Willow Leos puppies are whelped in our home.
- Little Willow Leos newborn puppies receive 24/7 around the clock care.
- Little Willow Leos receive weekly vetrinarian checks through the first 4 weeks of life to monitor growth and health.
- Little Willow Leos newborns receive early neurological stimulation to promote increased tolerance to stress, stronger adrenal gland function, and greater resistance to disease, compared to non-stimulated puppies. We reference “The Art of Raising Puppies by the Monks of New Skete NY.”
- Once weaned, the puppies are fed the highest nutritionally balanced diet to promote proper growth and development through the early weeks of life.
- Puppies are exposed to a variety of stimulating games, toys, and experiences to promote growth and development, both inside and outside (weather permitting … however, they do seem to love romping in the snow).
- Little Willow Leos puppies are loved, snuggled, cared for, and played with as if “one of our own.”
- AKC registration provided.
- 1st year LCA registration provided.
- Permanent ID provided (microchip).
- Temperament testing at seven weeks provided.
F litter Baby Bergers
All of these puppies have been sold.
Panda’s Sire: Kingleo’s Eduardo
Panda’s Dam: A Sign of Instict Of New Wind
Whelped May 11, 2010
AKC FSS Certified Pedigree: WS35774302 (AKC)
LPN1 gene CLEAR
Elbow: OFA Number LB-EL1310M24-VPI, Normal, Date of Report 06/04/2012
Hip: OFA Number LB-1340G24M-VPI, Good, Date of Report 06/04/2012
Thyroid: OFA Number LB-TH627/24M-VPI, Normal, Date of Report 05/23/2012
Panda CHIC# 83017